I am sure many of you, at one time or another, have considered setting up your own school. Maybe you have had problems finding a school that could meet the needs of your child or maybe you found one but … Keep Reading…
Don't miss another post! You know it makes sense!
Get Started with SEND
This week’s top 5 articles
- Ever thought about setting up your own Free School?
- SEN figures show 2.5% drop in children with special educational needs in England
- 10 tips for geneticists from parents of children with undiagnosed and rare diseases
- Unfair, flawed and not joined up: Why fixing SEN funding matters. #CountMeIn
- Speech Therapy terminology: What does that mean?
- SEN Assessments and Outcomes: What and when
- Changing to an EHC Plan? Time frames are changing.
- Tania’s 13 top tips for surviving the EHCP process
- Six top tips for using – and managing – your SEND Local Offer
- Why SEND department targets mean ‘culture change’ reform may never happen
- A labour of love to create an accessible Algarve holiday centre
- Banned from Prom, but my school refuser son’s new future beckons
- Sensory processing in autism: research developments
- Forget festivals, I prefer Disability exhibitions
- Living with Mr Worry – tips from a mum
- Counselling and mental health services: Will they still be delivered?
- A very special Learning Disability Nurse asks: Who Do You See?
- It’s Learning Disability week, let’s talk about the negative people we meet in the LD world
- A Right Not a Fight: why young people with learning difficulties are demonstrating for education equality
- SNJ Giveaway: Making speech, language and communication a burning issue
- That’s the sound…a SEND parent’s poem. And show us YOUR talent too!
- Volunteers’ Week: Thanks to our volunteer writers and looking for more help!
- Pathological Demand Avoidance (PDA) – What actually changes now?
- Introducing the SNJ collaboration with patientINFORM
- Does safeguarding always protect our children?
- 4000 and counting: Did you have a satisfactory EHC plan issued last year?
- Parents must advocate for each other to make the new SEND system work
- Why my son with autism has enriched my life, not ruined it
- Mindfulness: How can it help with mental health difficulties?
- What to expect when transferring from a Statement to an EHC Plan?
- SEND Legal Query?
- SNJ Info
- Resource Hub
- Health posts
- Find SEND Research
- FREE Sign Up!