The summer holidays may be underway but the silly season for news certainly doesn’t seem to have arrived as far as news and great blogs go. Although, as this is Olympics year, we may miss it altogether. I’m especially pleased as the Olympics brings some old and sorely-missed friends into town to cover it for various news organisations. In special needs this week, there have been a number of notable stories, including the school exclusions … Keep Reading…
The Times Top 50 Websites To Make You Smarter
The GoTo Seat
Top Posts & Pages
- Win the SNJ Statementing Book + who won the TabToob?
- Cerebra supports a seat enabling family activities for disabled children
- Changes announced in the SEN Reforms
- How growing up with disability can lead to a life of compassion
- Christmas is coming and my son is getting stressed…
- Join us & back Jane’s campaign to improve legal rights in SEN Bill
- Children in Care, “ignored, abandoned & abused”, SNJ’s new columnist Charlie Mead
- The end is nigh – deadlines and concerns around the Code of Practice
- Two big days in one – one global, one personal, both huge news!
- An SEN champion is lost. My dear friend, Gulshanah.
- Some SEN statementing questions answered
- Learning to spot speech & language problems from our newest SNJ Columnists
- Fun in the SEN world
- Anti-Bullying Week 2013: The Future is Ours. Safe, Fun and Connected
- The Uniqueness of the SEN Parent
- World Diabetes Day: How Type 1 affects children
- Join Carers UK and act now so parent carers are not left behind
- When Tania went to #BlogFest and other stories
- School Refusal: won’t go or can’t go?
- Protect your iPad with tabtoob – SNJ Review and Giveaway
- Confirmed: No statutory support for Uni Students in SEN reforms
- Hey, Earl Howe! We’re carers too!
- The letter ‘D’ for Disability, M’Lud
- Legal Aid: Judicial Review only for wealthy parents?
- Crossing over: have your say on moving to the new SEN system
- How to help manage your children’s pain
- Warrior to worrier: When an SEN mum drops the ball
- Exposing quotes that reinforce Down’s syndrome myths: The Truth
- The Code of Practice – our best endeavours
- Something for the weekend: Draft Code of Practice published and lots more