Some great stories, news and blogs from the last week, curated from us, just for you. Netbuddy Says…: Promoting good mental health for people with learning disabilities The Judith Trust works to promote best practice and improve the quality of life of people who have both learning disabilities and mental health problems. Together, Netbuddy and The Judith Trust have launched an Info Pack on mental health and people with learning disabilities, and we would love … Keep Reading…
The Times Top 50 Websites To Make You Smarter
Top Posts & Pages
- Two big days in one – one global, one personal, both huge news!
- An SEN champion is lost. My dear friend, Gulshanah.
- Some SEN statementing questions answered
- Learning to spot speech & language problems from our newest SNJ Columnists
- Fun in the SEN world
- Anti-Bullying Week 2013: The Future is Ours. Safe, Fun and Connected
- The Uniqueness of the SEN Parent
- World Diabetes Day: How Type 1 affects children
- Join Carers UK and act now so parent carers are not left behind
- When Tania went to #BlogFest and other stories
- School Refusal: won’t go or can’t go?
- Protect your iPad with tabtoob – SNJ Review and Giveaway
- Confirmed: No statutory support for Uni Students in SEN reforms
- Hey, Earl Howe! We’re carers too!
- The letter ‘D’ for Disability, M’Lud
- Legal Aid: Judicial Review only for wealthy parents?
- Crossing over: have your say on moving to the new SEN system
- How to help manage your children’s pain
- Warrior to worrier: When an SEN mum drops the ball
- Exposing quotes that reinforce Down’s syndrome myths: The Truth
- The Code of Practice – our best endeavours
- Something for the weekend: Draft Code of Practice published and lots more
- The Local Offer – what is it?
- SEN Reform: It’s going to be a busy autumn
- Why online help is vital for people living with a rare disease you can only smell
- Is This It Mum? Forever?
- And the Rest-E winner is…
- A Parenting Course? How dare you!
- Special Needs Jungle at the Paces Seminar
- NEW Special Needs Jungle site launched!