Here's my pick:
- Special Needs Jungle: Real tips from real carers - a new tool from NetBuddy and NHS Carers Direct
- International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics: Pregnancy length shown to affect autism severity
- CYP Now: Dyslexia Action Catch Up Club - Free literacy support
- Huff Post: Mark Roithmayr: Autism Is a National Epidemic That Needs a National Plan
- CNN: How girls and boys differ when it comes to autism
- The Scientist: Multiple Strikes Against Autism
- NAS Education Update: Young Campaigners meet Education Minister, Sarah Teather
- Reuters: Gene studies begin to unravel autism puzzle-
- Special Needs Jungle: Addressing the special needs post-19 provision problem
- SEN Magazine: The latest Newsletter is out. Read it online and sign up to get future issues
- CDC: Council for Disabled Children publishes latest digest
- DysNet: DysNet is now on Facebook. DysNet is the new network for people affected by congenital limb differences. Follow for news & updates
- BBC News: Charity cuts fear for those with learning disabilities
- NAHT: Special Educational Needs Blog
- MedPage Today: Some Autistic Kids Make Gains as Late 'Bloomers'
- Aspie in the Family: What will you be doing on World Autism Awareness Day?
Got one of your own not listed? Why not add it in the comments...
Latest posts by Tania Tirraoro (see all)
- SEND Transport: Consultation and Missed opportunities - August 14, 2019
- Why mixed attainment teaching can benefit children and improve social justice - July 24, 2019
- Join the SNJ Squad as a “Patron” and get exclusive content! - July 12, 2019