Wandering the special needs web this week, I found the following blogs and news stories you might be interested in. Also, if you think Special Needs Jungle is a "brilliant blog", I'd be super-grateful if you would please vote for www.specialneedsjungle.com in the BritMums blog awards in the CHANGE category. Thanks!
- Huff Post: Children With Autism Could Benefit From A Gluten-Free Diet, Say Experts
- Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs: Dyslexia in higher education: creating a fully inclusive institution
- North Wales Weekly News: Gogarth is best autism school in Wales
- East Valley Tribune: East Valley Voices An inspirational lady: Special education network helps parents
- CYP Now: Identify gifted children to reduce reoffending, justice staff told
- Special Needs Jungle: An EHCP meeting and exciting news - a conference speaking invitation
- Netbuddy: Blog: Tricky Moments Managing challenging behaviour
- Dyslexia Action: Quality control for dyslexia treatments
- BBC News: The Raspberry Pi computer goes on general sale
- Autism Education Trust: Take part in consultation on National Autism Standards
- Ambitious About Autism: Book your place at @AmbitiousAutism prof conference 'ABA- Beyond early intensive intervention?' 19April, London
- The Guardian: Autism: how computers can help
- Advocacy Alliance to close after losing almost all its income
- Special Needs Jungle: Labour SEN Policy Review – want to get involved?
- Times Educational Supplement: Tired ways of using TAs have come unstuck
- Telegraph: Autism: living with autistic adult children
- BBC News: Special educational needs: MPs shocked by teens' plight
- Autism Education Trust (AET): Does your teaching staff need autism training? - Training Hub
She is also an experienced broadcast and print journalist & author. Tania also runs a PR, web & social media consultancy, SocialOro Media. She is a Rare Disease & chronic pain patient advocate with Ehlers Danlos syndrome.
Latest posts by Tania Tirraoro (see all)
- Exemplary Practice: Creating a positive future of meaningful work for young people with SEND - October 18, 2019
- Ofsted finds home education is most often not a choice – and off-rolling is a key culprit - October 15, 2019
- The DfE wants to stop LAs filling SEND funding gaps - October 14, 2019