It feels a bit surreal, being Friday already. Long weekends do that, don't they? And yet a whole week must have passed because there have been all these great stories. It's been a great week for thoughtful special needs posts too.
Finally, don't forget there are still some parent bursary places left for the SEN conference in Newbury next weekend. See the link in the list below. If you come, make sure you say hello!
- Special Needs Jungle: Floortime for autism winner!
- A boy with Asperger's blog: Why don’t you believe me?
- Huffington Post UK: Claire Mitchell: Specific Language Impairment is More Common Than Autism but Who Has Heard of It?
- Ellee Seymour's blog: SEN parents feel like second-class citizens
- Diary of a Mom: Dear you, special needs mom - you ROCK!
- Nutrition Horizon: Antioxidant Supplement Shows Promise as Treatment for Autism
- Citizens Information: Consultation on primary education
- NY Daily News: Tommy Hilfiger: My daughter Kathleen, wife Dee’s son both on autism spectrum
- The Guardian: What Katie Price did next - start a special needs school.
- Aspie in the Family: My aspergers daughter & the dilemma over schools
- The Guardian: Give special educational needs changes more time, say campaigners
- Special Needs Jungle: Jessica Cox: Celebrating Determination
- Ariane Zurcher: The Depiction of Autism and Why it Matters
- Wordswell: Booking Form for the Towards a Positive Future Conference 16th June 2012
- Cambridge News: The way forward for special needs pupils?
- National Autistic Society: 50th birthday survey report: The way we are: Autism in 2012
- News Wales: Wales move on autism and other special needs