++ This giveaway is now closed++ If you nominated, check your email and your spam ++
We’re pushing it for time a little, as winter lurgy has nearly defeated us… Nearly but not quite, because after the great success of our Christmas giveaway last year, we really wanted to repeat it as it’s been so tough for so many with the cost of living crisis — but with a twist this year.
Last year we had donations from our wonderful legal friends and they have again come up trumps this year. SEN Legal, HCB Solicitors, RIS Law, Langley Wellington Education Lawyers, and more we’re waiting to have confirmation from, have all offered up funds. SNJ are putting up £300 of our own (made from advertising sales) too.
What’s the offer?
We want to offer £20 in Amazon vouchers to families who need a bit of extra help this year. You can nominate yourself, a fellow SEND parent or friend, a family you work with, or a relative who has children with SEND- just tell us in under 25 words why it would mean a lot to you. Use the nomination form at the end.
How can you help?
We know that while many are struggling, others, whether individuals or companies, are still able to spare £5 or £10 or even more to help. If this is you and you would like to make a donation, we will add it to our total and increase the number of families we can donate to. We only have two weeks, so don’t delay!
You can donate using the embedded Paypal donation option below, or visit the same page on PayPal here (opens in new page).
(If you can’t see the embed, click here to donate)
++ This giveway is now closed++ If you nominated, check your email and your spam ++ the form below.
With thanks to
- A sensory being’s Christmas wish list
- Seven tips for a calm Christmas for children with special needs
- Tips for expanding language at Christmas
- The 12 “Dos” of Christmas for parents of disabled children
- Exemplary Practice: How a Circle of Friends and other easy adjustments change lives for disabled children
Join the SNJ “Patron” Squad & get exclusive content!
Become a Patron!
- The SNJ Patrons' EXCLUSIVE May SEND update Newsletter is OUT NOW! If you're a patron and you haven't received it check your spam. No joy? Get in touch.
Don’t miss a thing!
Sign up for SNJ new post alerts
Are you signed up to SNJ new post alerts but aren’t seeing them in your inbox? There may be a couple of reasons for this. Check out why and how to fix it here
- Innovative use of student specialists has revolutionised our schools’ SEND therapy and cut assessment waits to just 10 days - May 31, 2023
- Webinar Recording: “We’re not even testing mandatory mediation” SEND Minister, Claire Coutinho answers your questions - May 3, 2023
- Restricting autism assessment? Not on our watch, say Bristol parents, as they launch legal action - April 21, 2023
You must log in to post a comment.