++ This giveaway is now closed++ If you nominated, check your email and your spam ++
We’re pushing it for time a little, as winter lurgy has nearly defeated us… Nearly but not quite, because after the great success of our Christmas giveaway last year, we really wanted to repeat it as it’s been so tough for so many with the cost of living crisis — but with a twist this year.
Last year we had donations from our wonderful legal friends and they have again come up trumps this year. SEN Legal, HCB Solicitors, RIS Law, Langley Wellington Education Lawyers, and more we’re waiting to have confirmation from, have all offered up funds. SNJ are putting up £300 of our own (made from advertising sales) too.
What’s the offer?
We want to offer £20 in Amazon vouchers to families who need a bit of extra help this year. You can nominate yourself, a fellow SEND parent or friend, a family you work with, or a relative who has children with SEND- just tell us in under 25 words why it would mean a lot to you. Use the nomination form at the end.
How can you help?
We know that while many are struggling, others, whether individuals or companies, are still able to spare £5 or £10 or even more to help. If this is you and you would like to make a donation, we will add it to our total and increase the number of families we can donate to. We only have two weeks, so don’t delay!
You can donate using the embedded Paypal donation option below, or visit the same page on PayPal here (opens in new page).
++ This giveway is now closed++ If you nominated, check your email and your spam ++ the form below.
With thanks to
- A sensory being’s Christmas wish list
- Seven tips for a calm Christmas for children with special needs
- Tips for expanding language at Christmas
- The 12 “Dos” of Christmas for parents of disabled children
- Exemplary Practice: How a Circle of Friends and other easy adjustments change lives for disabled children
Don’t miss a thing!
Don’t miss any posts from SNJ - simply add your email address below. You must click the link in the confirmation email you’ll receive to activate your free subscription.
You can also keep up with us by following our WhatsApp Channel!
Want more? Be an SNJ Patron!
SNJ is a non-profit company and everyone who writes here does so voluntarily. We need your support to help us with costs by donating once or as a regular patron. Regular donors get an exclusive SEND update newsletter as thanks! Find out more here
- The urgent need for early and effective support for deaf children – my appeal as a deaf parent with two deaf daughters - December 1, 2023
- The Great Christmas Giveaway 2023 for SEND families and SENCOs. NOMINATE NOW! - November 16, 2023
- Disabled children increasingly turned away from early years settings. A SEND charity aims to tackle the SEND inclusion crisis - November 14, 2023