Ah, the Jubilee weekend is upon us. We're having a barbecue with our lovely neighbours, so I hope it doesn't rain. They're moving soon - I just hope the new people love walking our dog as much as the Smiths do! I'm going to try to have the weekend off and do no 'computering'. This may be unpleasant torture though... we shall see. I still have my iPad. Plus it's my birthday on Wednesday. I'm hoping my kids on half-term will wait on me hand and foot. Well, you can dream!
Have a fab bank holiday weekend, all, and thanks for your continued support for Special Needs Jungle.
- Was this in the plan?: I have Costello Syndrome, Costello Syndrome does not have me
- Maxwell Gillott: Academy System Blocking Applications With No Right to Appeal
- BBC News - Katie Price in Kent special needs free school bid
- Disability Now: Putting value on unpaid work
- Janet O'Keefe: Fighting for support: Yesterday we attended a Special Educational Needs and Disability Tribunal…
- Special Needs jungle: Getting troubled kids riding high with the brilliant Wave Project
- Violet's Diary: High Functioning Autism vs Aspergers: The emotions of labels.
- NAS: Birthday messages from celebrities -autism Asperger syndrome @NatAutisticSoc
- DfE Consultation: Tackling bullying in schools
- Mental Health Today: Children with attention problems more likely to have low-grade jobs study says
- Special Needs Jungle: Using the power of the sea to help kids surf emotional waves
- TES: Parents to win right to opt for private special schools
- Wordswell: Book now for your place at our SEN conference on 16th June at Arlington Arts Centre Newbury
- John Bald: Maths Made to Measure - top drawer HMI.
- SFARI: Social games for ASD kids
- Bend Bulletin: Most autistic children are on meds, survey finds
- Seventh Voice: Defeating Your Child or Defending Your Child? – Parenting and the Autism Experience
She is also an experienced broadcast and print journalist & author. Tania also runs a PR, web & social media consultancy, SocialOro Media. She is a Rare Disease & chronic pain patient advocate with Ehlers Danlos syndrome.
Latest posts by Tania Tirraoro (see all)
- Exemplary Practice: Why this special school is PROUD of its pupil voice - December 3, 2019
- What’s a PRU to you? Busting the myths about alternative provision - November 19, 2019
- SEND Tribunal trial extended – but it needs more than just time to be a success - November 5, 2019