If you didn't manage to get to our webinar about the legal implications of the SEND Review Green Paper, fear not!
We've uploaded the recording to our YouTube channel and you can also see it below. It was a really busy and informative session with almost 400 registrants.
We are relying on YouTube's automatic caption generator for subtitles, and will endeavour to clean these up as soon as we can.
Our legal speakers were, in alphabetic order, Steve Broach, Barrister (39 Essex St Chambers); Ali Fiddy, (CEO, IPSEA); Rukhsana Koser, (Partner, Langley Wellington, Education Lawyers); SNJ's legal columnist, Hayley Mason, (Senior Solicitor & Director, SEN Legal Ltd); Eleanor Wright, (CEO, SOSSEN).
This is a donation event, so even if you didn't attend live, you can still make a small donation if you can afford to, which is being split between IPSEA, SOSSEN, and SNJ.
Watch the recording
- The SEND Review was published on Tuesday 29th March 2022. The consultation closed on July 22nd
- There is a dedicated website with alternative versions, languages and formats here
- The Green Paper is a DISCUSSION document, split into six chapters, with 22 consultation questions.
- See a list of all SNJ's posts on the SEND Review, including our analysis articles.
- Alternative versions of the consultation document: Large print PDF version | Order a copy | Easy read version | British Sign Language (BSL) version | Guide for children and young people
- Can you help support our work?
Join the SNJ “Patron” Squad & get exclusive content!
Become a Patron!
- The SNJ Patrons' EXCLUSIVE June SEND update Newsletter is OUT NOW! If you're a patron and you haven't received it check your spam. No joy? Get in touch.