It's been a busy week of posts on Special Needs Jungle. I've listed a round up below along with some other SEN stories of interest in the news. Next week, I'll be answering questions about SEN on TheSchoolRun.com - why don't you join us?
- A new SEN Advice service from Contact-a-Family
- Which learning resources help SEN kids? Take this survey « Special Needs Jungle
- My post about the announcement to overhaul IT teaching overhaul
- Parents blast proposals to cut special needs travel budget (From East London and West Essex Guardian Series)
- Report finds government misled MPs of disability benefit reform
- Call for views on autism in Wiltshire (From This Is Wiltshire)
- Award for Adam after his 27 GCSEs - News - Sheffield Telegraph
I subscribe to many RSS feeds bringing news stories about SEN, disability and general education. If I should subscribe to your RSS from your site or blog, leave your weblink in the comments.
- Chaos, mistrust, poor inclusion, and no communication: How Kent’s SEND provision has failed its disabled children and their families - November 10, 2022
- Ofsted and ONS offer further evidence that lack of funding, training and specialists damages children with SEND - November 8, 2022
- No specialists = No support: The future for children with SEND is bleak without a trained workforce to support them - November 3, 2022