Interesting special needs stories from the last week. If you have one I missed, leave it in the comments!
- Podcast: Tony Attwood - Aspergers export in Conversation
- Medpage Today: Anesthesia in Toddlers Linked to ADHD - in Neurology, ADHD/ADD
- National Autistic Society: Do you have a sibling with autism aged over 40?
- Medical News Today: Britain's First Adult Autism Survey Reveals Previously 'Invisible' Group With Autism
- Dyslexia Action: News FREE information sessions for Parents and Carers
- Ambitious About Autism: Further Education Minister backs Finished at School campaign
- Special News Jungle: Kosovan special needs parent group appeal
- Special Needs Jungle: Poll results – Should children with Asperger’s automatically be statutorily assessed?
- BBC News: Northern Ireland Education department special needs review due
- Mail Online: High-speed brain mapping will 'let us understand autism and schizophrenia'
- PA: Gardening grows special needs children's skills
- British Dyslexia Association: Petition to train more teachers in dyslexia
Latest posts by Tania Tirraoro (see all)
- Ombudsman report says councils are “standing in the way of support” by failing to offer personal budgets during the EHCP process - November 24, 2023
- 10 reasons the Change Programme might fail, by experts from across the SEND sector - October 27, 2023
- For children with SEND and their parents, a compassionate teacher is key - October 20, 2023