Interesting special needs stories from the last week. If you have one I missed, leave it in the comments!
- Podcast: Tony Attwood - Aspergers export in Conversation
- Medpage Today: Anesthesia in Toddlers Linked to ADHD - in Neurology, ADHD/ADD
- National Autistic Society: Do you have a sibling with autism aged over 40?
- Medical News Today: Britain's First Adult Autism Survey Reveals Previously 'Invisible' Group With Autism
- Dyslexia Action: News FREE information sessions for Parents and Carers
- Ambitious About Autism: Further Education Minister backs Finished at School campaign
- Special News Jungle: Kosovan special needs parent group appeal
- Special Needs Jungle: Poll results – Should children with Asperger’s automatically be statutorily assessed?
- BBC News: Northern Ireland Education department special needs review due
- Mail Online: High-speed brain mapping will 'let us understand autism and schizophrenia'
- PA: Gardening grows special needs children's skills
- British Dyslexia Association: Petition to train more teachers in dyslexia
Latest posts by Tania Tirraoro (see all)
- Chaos, mistrust, poor inclusion, and no communication: How Kent’s SEND provision has failed its disabled children and their families - November 10, 2022
- Ofsted and ONS offer further evidence that lack of funding, training and specialists damages children with SEND - November 8, 2022
- No specialists = No support: The future for children with SEND is bleak without a trained workforce to support them - November 3, 2022