Below are a few of the more interesting stories I've seen about SEN in the past week. If you'd like to receive this weekly update in your inbox as well as other Special Needs Jungle posts - subscribe on the left by email or on the right to the RSS feed.
- Dyslexia may explain my school failure, says Annabel Heseltine - Telegraph
- Gary McKinnon's mother wins prestigious accolade for tireless campaign
- Parenting under pressure: stress and the SEN parent
- The changing face of SEN: 140 years of provision
- Oils for clumsy child syndrome | Mail Online
- NAS proposes free school in Reading
- Urgent Need for Funding Help Lime Mag for Special Needs survive
Latest posts by Tania Tirraoro (see all)
- How well is the Government respecting children with SEND’s right to education? - May 16, 2023
- SNJ in Conversation with Carrie Grant: Supporting children at the intersection of SEND, Race and Gender Identity - May 12, 2023
- SNJ WEBINAR: SEND Minister Claire Coutinho discusses the SEND Improvement Plan. Register now! - April 19, 2023
You must log in to post a comment.