Below are a few of the more interesting stories I've seen about SEN in the past week. If you'd like to receive this weekly update in your inbox as well as other Special Needs Jungle posts - subscribe on the left by email or on the right to the RSS feed.
- Dyslexia may explain my school failure, says Annabel Heseltine - Telegraph
- Gary McKinnon's mother wins prestigious accolade for tireless campaign
- Parenting under pressure: stress and the SEN parent
- The changing face of SEN: 140 years of provision
- Oils for clumsy child syndrome | Mail Online
- NAS proposes free school in Reading
- Urgent Need for Funding Help Lime Mag for Special Needs survive
She is also an experienced broadcast and print journalist & author. Tania also runs a PR, web & social media consultancy, SocialOro Media. She is a Rare Disease & chronic pain patient advocate with Ehlers Danlos syndrome.
Latest posts by Tania Tirraoro (see all)
- What’s a PRU to you? Busting the myths about alternative provision - November 19, 2019
- SEND Tribunal trial extended – but it needs more than just time to be a success - November 5, 2019
- Launching the SEND Community Alliance: An independent campaign group - November 1, 2019