This will be the last one of the year as i take a break and concentrate on my boys for Christmas. Have a great Christmas. If you do something different to accommodate the needs of your child, would love to hear about how you manage with the festive season.
Don't forget my Christmas Giveaway - you just have to go to www.facebook.com/specialneedsjungle and 'like' it and you'll be entered in the draw for a copy of my SEN book, Getting started with Statements - even if you don't need it yourself, you may know someone who does. If you already like the page, just leave a comment asking to be entered.
- This is Lincolnshire :Lincoln special school awarded second 'outstanding' rating after closure decision
- Not As Advertised: The AS Teen's party - I survived but Aspie Youngest almost didn't
- Wishaw Press: Living with autism: The Wishaw family who can't celebrate Christmas
- Special Needs Jungle: Have you ever applied for a Statementing Assessment for your child? If so, take this poll!
- Mancunian Matters: A mainstream or a specialist school? – The autism education debate continues
- NAS: Our tips for families at Christmas
- Healthzone.ca: Asperger's theory does about-face -
- Department for Education - More than 160,000 disabled children now enjoy short breaks - Mynewsdesk
- BBC News - Specialist teacher training support for dyslexic pupils
- Ombudsman report says councils are “standing in the way of support” by failing to offer personal budgets during the EHCP process - November 24, 2023
- 10 reasons the Change Programme might fail, by experts from across the SEND sector - October 27, 2023
- For children with SEND and their parents, a compassionate teacher is key - October 20, 2023