Here are some stories I liked this week as well as some of my own SEN posts from the week that you may have missed (how very dare you!)
- On my NotAsAdvertised blog: Coming to terms with parenting teens especially those with special needs.
- Haaretz Daily News: Pollution plays a role in autism and dyslexia, say Israeli and foreign scientists
- Special Needs jungle: SEN Lawyers List. Can you recommend anyone else for this list?
- Ambitious about Autism: Tell the Government what you think about 16-19 education
- Guest post on SNJ: New website to increase SEN charity awareness
- National Autistic Society: NAS welcomes Government’s reversal on mobility allowance
- Medscape: Brain Enlargement Tied to Regressive Autism, but Only in Boys
- SEN Magazine: Are we waiting for children with dyslexia to fail?
- Local Government Lawyer: Local authority wins appeal over maintaining SEN statements after 19
- Web MD: Prozac May Lessen Autism Symptom in Adults
- The Guardian: Games, government and the future of coding in the UK
- Special Needs Jungle: Why I’m backing the call for a revolution in ICT teaching
- Child Mind institute: Sensory Processing Issues Explained
- Prevention Perspectives: Mother Creates Documentary About Asperger’s
Did I miss your SEN story? If so email your RSS feed to me via my contact page
Latest posts by Tania Tirraoro (see all)
- SEND Transport: Consultation and Missed opportunities - August 14, 2019
- Why mixed attainment teaching can benefit children and improve social justice - July 24, 2019
- Join the SNJ Squad as a “Patron” and get exclusive content! - July 12, 2019