Here are some stories I liked this week as well as some of my own SEN posts from the week that you may have missed (how very dare you!)
- On my NotAsAdvertised blog: Coming to terms with parenting teens especially those with special needs.
- Haaretz Daily News: Pollution plays a role in autism and dyslexia, say Israeli and foreign scientists
- Special Needs jungle: SEN Lawyers List. Can you recommend anyone else for this list?
- Ambitious about Autism: Tell the Government what you think about 16-19 education
- Guest post on SNJ: New website to increase SEN charity awareness
- National Autistic Society: NAS welcomes Government’s reversal on mobility allowance
- Medscape: Brain Enlargement Tied to Regressive Autism, but Only in Boys
- SEN Magazine: Are we waiting for children with dyslexia to fail?
- Local Government Lawyer: Local authority wins appeal over maintaining SEN statements after 19
- Web MD: Prozac May Lessen Autism Symptom in Adults
- The Guardian: Games, government and the future of coding in the UK
- Special Needs Jungle: Why I’m backing the call for a revolution in ICT teaching
- Child Mind institute: Sensory Processing Issues Explained
- Prevention Perspectives: Mother Creates Documentary About Asperger’s
Did I miss your SEN story? If so email your RSS feed to me via my contact page
Latest posts by Tania Tirraoro (see all)
- Chaos, mistrust, poor inclusion, and no communication: How Kent’s SEND provision has failed its disabled children and their families - November 10, 2022
- Ofsted and ONS offer further evidence that lack of funding, training and specialists damages children with SEND - November 8, 2022
- No specialists = No support: The future for children with SEND is bleak without a trained workforce to support them - November 3, 2022