Special Needs Jungle has its own in-person training and presentations for schools, LAs, health staff and parents, covering:
- The SEND system and applying for an EHCP
- Working with parents for professionals
- EHCP preparation for parents
- EHCP writing for professionals
- Disability Consultancy
Our presentations can encompass the SEND reforms including information about the Children & Families Act, guidance on Supporting Children With Medical Conditions at school and the Code of Practice.
Our directors, Tania Tirraoro and Renata Blower are both highly-experienced and engaging public speakers. They are available individually or as a team for speaking, hosting and presenting at events, conferences, seminars and in-house training. Use the form at the end to get in touch for your requirements and our rates.
- Our director, Tania Tirraoro specialises in training professionals about working with parents - the right way - and in training parents how to make the best application for an EHCP. She is available for training sessions, workshops, keynotes, conferences, panel discussions and seminars. She is an experienced speaker and writer for broadcast and written journalism.
Additionally, Tania is a social media expert and can offer training for groups or organisations and can set up and help you get started with your social media life. She has done this for a number of organisations including Surrey County Council's Local Offer site.
Director, Renata Blower's speciality is health, specifically undiagnosed children and medical professionals working with parents of children with medical conditions.She is available for training sessions, workshops, keynotes, conferences, panel discussions and seminars.
- Editorial Associate, Marguerite Haye can offer training on EHCPs for parents or professionals, workshops, keynotes, conferences, panel discussions and seminars.
We are also available for accessibility training and consultancy work to enable your school, workforce or business to be disability compliant and accessible to wheelchair users and other disabled children and adults. Our trainers are all experienced in disability matters professionally and through personal or family lived experience and can share this knowledge and perspective with you.
Additionally, you can approach us for training by any of our columnists in their areas and we can facilitate this via SNJ if they are available.
Our rates are reasonable but include travel, so as we are all based in the South-East of England, please do bear that in mind. If you're interested in finding out more about this, including costs, as well as our other training, get in touch using the form below: