Some interesting stories this week...
- Special Needs Jungle: Read the views of a woman at the coalface of SEN: Empowering parents is her goal
- Reuters: Talking things through in your head may help autism
- Aspie in the family: DSM V and the removal of Asperger Syndrome – a parent’s view
- Special Needs Jungle: Get the Special Needs Jungle Blog delivered to your Kindle
- A boy with Asperger's: Guest Post: Children with autism have significantly different gut bacteria
- NASEN: January nasen news update
- The Guardian: It saddens me to see young, vulnerable people having their lives made harder by Peter Halstead
- The Department for Education: Special Educational Needs Information Act - An Analysis 2011
- WebMD Newsroom: Autism Diagnosis Change: What Does It Mean?
- Not As Advertised blog: The ASD boy and the haircut.
Latest posts by Tania Tirraoro (see all)
- SEND Transport: Consultation and Missed opportunities - August 14, 2019
- Why mixed attainment teaching can benefit children and improve social justice - July 24, 2019
- Join the SNJ Squad as a “Patron” and get exclusive content! - July 12, 2019