Ambitious about Autism’s Youth Council is a group of autistic 16-25 year olds who meet at least four times a year to discuss and plan campaigns, events and consultations.
The Youth Council make sure that all the work we do at Ambitious about Autism reflects the views and needs of autistic children and young people.
- Join the SNJ Squad as a “Patron” and get exclusive content!Tell me more... We’ll never charge for you to read articles on SNJ so everyone can access information whatever their…Continue reading »
- Social skills: How to understand and support autistic studentsby Georgia Harper [su_note note_color="#F9FEF5" text_color="#000000" radius="1"]Georgia Harper is 24 years old and lives and works in London. She is…Continue reading »
- Shane’s story of being autistic in school: ‘I was the odd one in the class’:Tania’s note: My ASD youngest often complains to me about hearing only the parent voice and not the young person…Continue reading »
- Ambitious about an education: A young autistic woman’s experienceRecently, I took part in an Ambitious About Autism panel debate about the difficulties faced by young autistic people to…Continue reading »
- A young autistic campaigner asks, What’s ‘normal’ anyway?I've always found normal to be rather dull. But I have children with autism and a diagnosis myself, so maybe…Continue reading »