Sort By: Resource Name

"Haye Independent Services offers a specialist advisory and advocacy service for parents and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND).  I also offer guidance to local authorities, schools and colleges. I operate nationwide and I am dedicated to offering a personalised service which is affordable, friendly and fully inclusive."


Where to go to when things don't go your way when you apply for an EHCP or for a Disability Description Claim