Sponsored post from nasen LIVE
Are you ready for the return of the SEND events?
nasen LIVE 2021 - Join us September 24th for this unmissable, SEND CPD Conference, suitable for all education professionals!
nasen LIVE promises to showcase a variety of high-profile SEND specialists, who will deliver a broad range of seminars and workshops on crucial SEND topics. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to deepen your knowledge and understanding of SEND, leading to improved outcomes for all learners within your setting.
This one-day training event, taking place at the Vox Conference Centre in Birmingham, is the ideal opportunity to network and share best practice with other like-minded education professionals. Delegates will also enjoy access to our award-winning range of exhibitors! Explore the latest products, resources and offers from some of the UK’s leading SEND organisations at nasen Live 2021!
Who's speaking at nasen LIVE?
Take a look at our wide range of high-profile speakers, including:
- Philippa Stobbs, Assistant Director at the Council for Disabled Children on preparing for adulthood
- Dr Dominic Griffiths, Visiting Research Fellow at Manchester Metropolitan University discussing neurodiversity
- Louisa Reeves, Head of Impact and Evidence from children’s communication charity I CAN, exploring the importance of SLCN post pandemic.
- Celebrated author Nick Butterworth, creator of the Percy the Park Keeper series sharing author insights
Nasen Live 2021 is just around the corner! If you haven’t purchased a ticket yet, you can do so online at www.nasen.org.uk/nasenlive
Tickets are priced at just £99 and provide unlimited access to all seminars and the exhibition floor. Delegates can also enjoy free lunch, regular refreshments, and a complimentary gift bag full of nasen resources and goodies!
We look forward to seeing you for the return of the SEND events!
You can find out more about the event and book here
You can book with confidence as you will receive a full refund in the event of a national or local lockdown
- Why does every school need to know about Whole School SEND? And how you can help
- Helping autistic learners recover from pandemic educational losses
- This Education Policy Institute research proves why every teacher MUST be a teacher of SEND
- Improving SEND provision: Co-produced resources for the whole school
- Overworked, underpaid SENCOs mean children with SEND “will be left vulnerable for decades”
- The devastating impact of the SENCo workload
Join the SNJ “Patron” Squad & get exclusive content!
Become a Patron!
- The SNJ Patrons' EXCLUSIVE May SEND update Newsletter is OUT NOW! If you're a patron and you haven't received it check your spam. No joy? Get in touch.
Don’t miss a thing!
- The #SENDReview must embed Speech, Language and Communication skills across education, especially teacher training - June 1, 2022
- What the evidence says about the 13 crucial areas for quality in Alternative Provision - May 10, 2022
- #SENDReview: A vision for Alternative Provision, but where’s the evidence? - May 4, 2022